Day 1 (yes my hand is hairy)
Arrived in Lehi, UT
Traveled 380 miles.
Tired
I was pretty close to not blogging and I thought, well if I don't the first day, I probably won't keep doing it.
So I checked into my room at about 10:00pm
AIRBNB.COM Experience
nice people... nice house.. It has 7 rooms in it. At 10 dollars a night I don't have any complaints, they seem like cool people who just want to meet interesting people. Apparently I am their first guest, and they are my first hosts. They said they barely put the room on and have been getting alot of people wanting to move in and making all sorts of weird offers like mowing the lawn and stuff. Pleasant experience thus far. John the guy that runs things, also works from home like I do doing online stuff, so that was interesting. The neighborhood is really nice.
My Lost Find:
On my way to Lehi, Ut I stopped at twin falls to do some buying. I found Quickbooks Pro almost identical to the one I already sold for 150, problem is I forgot to get it from behind the counter after checkout. by the time I realized this, It was too late to turn around, I would have gotten here at about 11:30pm and that would have been akward as people are already sleeping. So I feel stupid but oh well
Reflecting on my trip so far:
This trip isn't just about making money, its about lifestyle. I wanna be the type of person open to new experiences. I want to be able to just get up and go somewhere and be OK. My longterm plan is integrate flying places for books and doing things at these locations that I enjoy. Like maybe going to BSU games or concerts, and cool stuff. So I'm not gonna be obsessed about making tons of money, but enjoying my experiences and maybe making some new friends.
Goodbye 4 now
Great meeting you man, it was fun having you stay at our house!
ReplyDelete